|Musical sequence||Need sequence|
Bessels Leigh stick dance for 4.
- Whole-hey (just leave out the middles)
- with partner stick self R over L, pause
- R with partner/R with self/R with partner
- turn to your left clashing through the middle w corner;
- 1st corners clash forehand high L
- 2nd corner clash backhand low L
- clash with neighbor 2x R forehand
- stick w/ self L over R, pause
- L with neighbor/L with self/L with neighbor
- turn back through center clashing R through the middle w/ corner;
- 1st corners clash forehand high R
- 2nd corners clash backhand low R
- clash with partner 2xL forehand
- coda: clash with partner R (fore-back-fore)
- clash with partner L (fore-back-fore)
- 2crossback foot-together jump
- Whole DF repeats exactly as above.
Anything worth noting.
This section should include an embedded music player, for example:
A link to download a PDF of the music, for example:
And an image preview of the PDF, like this: