Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Set size||as many as will|
|Musical sequence||Need sequence|
|Notes||Written by Thames Valley Morris|
Circular formation. Only figure is rounds:
- 2 double steps clockwise around circle
- 4 plain capers turning over left shoulder to face back around
- 2 double steps back to starting place
- 4 plain capers over right shoulder to face in.
- 4 swagger steps into center with a high show up with both hankies.
- galley right to face out.
- 2 distinctive steps moving out.
- galley left to face back in.
- First chorus — side step left then right
- Second chorus — left squash beetle, right squash beetle
- Third chorus — left upright caper, right upright caper
Ends with a rounds figure finishing the capers facing out.