|Tune||Battle of Waterlooplein|
|Musical sequence||A. (AB)5 - 4 if Zoom|
Bledington stick dance for six.
- Foot up
- Half hands (into line)
- Whole hands
- Whole hey
- First corners jump towards each other and clash high forehand and low backhand (slow on the jump, quick, quick on the clashes)
- Second corners jump towards each other and clash high forehand and low backhand (slow on the jump, quick, quick on the clashes)
- Third corners (middles) jump forward and forehand followed by backhand (slow on jump, slow, slow on clashes)
- All forehand with partner, backhand with right diagonal, forehand backhand with partner, forehand with left diagonal, backhand forehand with partner
- All backhand with partner, show straight up, clash ground behind, forehand with partner.
Rhythm on all part (first bit): quick to partner, slow to right, quick quick to partner, slow to left, quick quick to partner. rhythm on the last all part is straight 4 count - partner, up, ground, partner
Usual set of 6.
Standard [Bledington] figures
Music is in 7 and mostly has a slow, quick, quick rhythm.
This section should include an embedded music player, for example:
A link to download a PDF of the music, for example:
and an image preview of the PDF, like this: