Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Musical sequence||Need sequence|
Bessels Leigh hankie dance for six.
- Each corner in turn:
- side-step left, side-step right to end back to back w/ corner,
- turn right 180 on the hop and crossback to corner's place
- after 3rd corners have crossed, all half-hey from new position
- head of the hey is at the bottom of the set
- next figure from new position; you have exchanged places w/ your partner across the set, but the set is no longer inverted
Anything worth noting.
This section should include an embedded music player, for example:
A link to download a PDF of the music, for example:
And an image preview of the PDF, like this: