|Hands||two short sticks|
|Musical sequence||Need sequence|
This page is a placeholder! You can help by filling in the dance details. Bessels Leigh stick dance for six.
- Cast (from inverted set)
- with partner stick R forehand and L forehand
- 1st corners step in (as in Musketeers), stick R and L w/ new partner
- 2nd corners step in, stick R and L
- w/ same partner, stick R, stick self R on L, stick L
- half-hey on the 45 degree diagonal, 2nd corners are now middles for the half-hey.
- Repeat, square the set when 2nd corners come in to stick to orient 90 to original
- half-hey on new axis, next figure from new orientation.
- After final chorus, set will be oriented 90 CCW from where it began (having rotated one full rotation plus a quarter)
- Caper up into one long line facing the music,
- Rear (Master) line capers up slotting in to the left of their partner, 1 ends up at the far left land Foot together w/ self clash
Anything worth noting.
This section should include an embedded music player, for example:
A link to download a PDF of the music, for example:
And an image preview of the PDF, like this: